In The News
The increasingly shameless David Cameron today appointed a new Home Office minister for Syrian refugees. His choice was Richard Harrington, a Jewish property developer who served for many years as chairman of Conservative Friends of Israel.
Harrington was one of the speakers at the funeral of Cyril Paskin, notorious as “field commander” of the ultra-violent 62 Group, an alliance of militant Jews and communists whose raison d’etre was to attack nationalist meetings.
Alongside prominent Blairite financier Sir David Garrard, Harrington was a trustee of Paskin’s charity the Philip Green Memorial Trust, which gave regular donations to the ‘anti-fascist’ journal Searchlight.
Searchlight editor Gerry Gable was a colleague of Paskin in the 62 Group, and spoke alongside Harrington at Paskin’s funeral.
More In The News
- Australia’s first Jewish Prime Minister
- Down Orwell’s memory hole – ‘Ten Little Niggers’
- Live by the MAC-10, die by the MAC-10
- Anti-fascist gangster shot dead
- John Tyndall Died 10 Years Ago Today
- John Tyndall Obituary from H&D Issue 22 (Oct. 2005)
- British nationalists fail in a Disunited Kingdom
- Local Elections 2015 – nationalist results
- Election Day 2015
- The Myth of the Muslim Vote