In The News
Yesterday’s edition of The Sun on Sunday caught up with the rumour first reported here last Thursday: that John Baron MP is likely to be the next defector to UKIP.
A Tory source told the paper that it was “only a matter of time” before Baron switched parties, adding that he had already “mentally left the Conservative Party”.
The Sun on Sunday‘s story is behind an internet paywall, but fortunately H&D readers had already picked up the news for free on this site two days earlier. As we mentioned then, it remains to be seen how UKIP will resolve the ideological conundrum (if Baron does become its third MP) of having in its ranks someone who had been one of the most pro-Arab Ziosceptical Tories.
Until now UKIP has been the most solidly pro-Zionist party in Britain.
More In The News
- Playing the victim card
- UKIP’s next defector?
- Richard Edmonds at NF Remembrance Day
- Lest we forget
- The NF and the Electoral Commission
- Electoral Commission email
- Is this the end of the National Front?
- Eurosceptic Parliamentary Group Collapses
- Commander Matt Koehl has died
- Nationalist event survives attempted government ban